Museums will reopen next 18th May.
Here the new safety rules:
• Management of entrances and exits. Visits managed according to number of visitors and time slots
• Requirement of masks for visitors and museum staff
• Common areas such as restaurants and commercial facilities should be adapted to the rules of visitor quotas and social distance
• Use of signage to enforce the safety distance of at least 1 meter in all the spaces of the museum including the external ones
• Provide one-way routes
• Regulate hygiene services in order to ensure social distance
• Ensure daily cleaning of rooms, workstations and common areas
• Positioning of hands sanitization dispensers in several points
• Limit the use of touch screen
• Limit the use of cash payments
• Avoid queues at ticket offices
• It is not recommended the use of audio guides (which in this case will be sanitized) replacing them with paper guides
• Positioning of explanatory videos for the rules to be followed within the spaces.
Contact us for more info at email@example.com